Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Worked today....fell behind because of the RCQG Show

The Quilty Fun Sew Along has been enjoyable.  Every Monday, the Fat Quarter Shop puts up new blocks from The Quilty Fun book by Lori Holt.  The quilt in the book is large.  The Sew Along is more fun because we are piecing just a few of the blocks.  Hence, a smaller quilt we do not have to commit a lot of time.  Kimberly Jolly asked that we take pictures of our blocks and post them on Flickr - Quilty Fun Sew Along.




The second week's blocks were the seven star blocks.  They were also fun to put together.


This week's block's were the Courthouse Steps blocks.  I don't like the one's that I made.  I will have to try to make another set that look scrappy.


I had to work today so I threw the courthouse steps blocks together quickly.  They just seem too bright.  

No comments:

Post a Comment