Saturday, November 23, 2013

Month 2 - Hampton Ridge and Thanksgiving is approaching!

Next week is Thanksgiving.  In honor of the holiday, I am posting pictures of wild turkeys that were in the street this morning.  My husband took these pictures.



 There were about
ten male turkeys and
approximately
fifteen females.


 


One of our neighbors owns a female peacock.  The female turkeys chased her away.  We were wondering if the female turkeys felt threatened.





I picked up my Hampton Ridge BOM fabrics and instructions Friday from Fabric Garden, my local fabric shop in Sacramento.  I finished them today, blocks 5 through 8.  They are quick and easy.





Quilt Fun - Week 3 - Courthouse Stairs

I decided not to change my courthouse stairs blocks.  
I just turned one of the blocks once and it looks okay.  
I do like it better and I am trying to have my quilt have a modern feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment