Monday, November 25, 2013

FQS Layer Cake Lemonade Quilt and Kate Spain Charm Swap ARRIVED today!





 I ordered a layer cake (10" squares) of the Bobbins and Bits fabric line.

I like the reds, oranges, greens and aquas of the entire line.

I started the Layer Cake Lemonade Quilt this morning.  It did not take long to complete it because it does not require much cutting just sewing.



 



This is the pattern that was free 
from the Fat Quarter Shop (FQS).   
You can download it from Kimberly 
Jolly's blog:  the Jolly Jabber.

Last month, Kimberly had a jelly roll
pattern that was quick and fast also.

Both can be seen on YouTube.






 


I love this quilt because of the colors and the ease of completion.  It was so much fun.



















Kate Spain Charm Swap - Hosted by Michele Kuhns of
Crayons from my Crayon Box blog

 

My charms arrived today.  I can't wait to start using them!
 

1 comment: