After seven days of organizing, I ran into a block that I made during a class about two years ago, Feathered Star. I did one block and I almost finished a second but I did not care for all of the small pieces. Needless to say, I abandoned the quilt but I have a lot of fabric that I did not use. I added them to my stash but I decided to make the one block into a pillow. Last night, I added a three inch border of light and a one-inch border of my dark fabric and added a two-inch border to finish it off. So, I decided to make a wall hanging out of it. Here is the result so far.
I have finished three of the four two-inch borders and I will add a photo of the finished wall hanging.