Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Organizing.....AGAIN!

I have decided that I have to re-organize my sewing workspace.  I don't like the feel of the space because I still have to rummage around looking for my quilting "stuff."  I have the most recent fabrics that I purchased in my "new" sewing area.  I moved into the eastern side our family room because I isolated myself from my family in my sewing room and I don't get to spend time with my husband.  We are now empty nesters and spending time with him is important to me.


I have been moving and inserting my "older" fabric into my "new" sewing area.  I had these fabrics in bins, organized by color in my small room.  Of course, these bins are stacked up on top of each other and difficult to get to.  I am determined to use my "older" fabric instead of going out and purchasing more fabric!  I am now organizing the fabric by color.  I have a lot of blue and green fabric!


I will post pictures of my endeavor to try to organize and tame the huge amount of fabric that I have in my STASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment