Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 29-30, 2012

I didn't do anything today but sew.  I finished all of the blocks for the General Wives Quilt and I am attempting to put it together.  Nothing too exciting but this is the tedious part for me, putting all of the blocks in order and adding the borders.

would've been done by now but I have been watching all of broadcasts from the East Coast: the devastation or coming devastation of the "Hurricane Sandy." 

I forgot to mention that the San Francisco Giants from the World Series!  The fourth game was very exciting.  The parade to celebrate becoming the World Champions will be this Wednesday in the city.  Two World Series wins in the last three years!  So AWESOME!

The Giants WIN the World Series!
I love this quilt.  I have make it!



No comments:

Post a Comment