Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18, 2012

I have decided that a blog about quilts that does not have pictures can not be that interesting.  I will use the camera on my cell phone even though the photos will be blurry.  I will re-post the photos as soon as I learn to take better pictures on my digital camera.


Caroline's Quilt

The picture is not great but you can see the colors that my daughter selected.  Most of the fabrics used are from Kate Spain's 'Good Fortune.'  I tried to add a photo of the pattern but it came to my email in horizontally so I will experiment further and try to get the photo on vertically.

As I mentioned yesterday, I am also involved in the Blockbase Sewalong.  The  sewalong has just begun so it isn't too late to try it.


Block #1336

Thanks,

Diz

No comments:

Post a Comment