Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 3 - 5, 2012

I did not quilt at all from November 3rd to 5th.  My husband and I went to San  Diego to visit our youngest daughter.  She attends UCSD and is having a wonderful time.  

I did however travel to the famous Rosie's Calico Cupboard Quilt Shop near San Diego State.  It is always so much fun to go there and shop for fabric, notions, quilting books and Janome sewing machines.  They have the most wonderful selection of books, a large notions area and a huge selection of fabric.  I usually don't buy a large amount when I go because I am overwhelmed by all of the fabric that I don't know what to buy.  I came this weekend with a list in hand and purchased more Kaffe fabrics so that I could have all the fabrics that I need to make a quilt from the pattern that I purchased last week from Back Porch Quilt Shop in Pacific Grove.  I wish I had some pictures to show you from Rosie's Quilt Shop but I forgot to turn off my camera after we took a trip earlier in the day to the San Diego Harbor.






No comments:

Post a Comment