Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Simply Stellar blocks are done!

I finished the fifteen blue, 8" x 8" sawtooth star blocks quickly.  I was watching the 49er vs Seahawks football game while I was sewing them together.  Unfortunately, the Seahawks won but it was a very exciting game. I finished the fifteen red blocks yesterday and I like them.  


Wild Turkeys 

Yesterday was a wonderful and sunny day.  It was over 65 degrees and mild.  Unfortunately, we are experiencing one of the worst droughts in the history of California.  We will not be able to wash our cars, water our lawns, etc.  I hope it does not effect the wildlife here. 

There were ten male wild turkeys in this group.



One of the bigger males.





Getting back to my quilt, here is the layout of the blocks:


I will try to sew them together by tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment