Friday, October 14, 2016

Summer of Spools

I found another kit as I was organizing my stash.  I bought it, again, several years ago from "Connecting Threads."  For those of you who are not familiar with "Connecting Threads," it is an online shopping site.  It carries books, patterns, notions, fabric and a myriad of quilting supplies for quilters.

I came across this small quilt, 21 1/2 inches square, and I thought it would be easy to finish.  It was, I started yesterday late afternoon and finished this morning.



I enjoyed sewing this quilt because the colors were sweet and it was fairly easy to finish.  The instructions were also easy to follow.  I as amazed as I looked at the kit.  Binding is usually included but everything needed was in this kit including the backing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment