Saturday, March 29, 2014

Vintage Quilt Revival Block Along - Week #10

This is week #10 and the last week of the Vintage Quilt Revival Block Along.  We have done all of the blocks in the book and I have thoroughly enjoyed sewing all twenty of them!

Exploding Star Block
The Exploding Star Block was absolutely fun to sew.  I was not sure about using the green solid fabric but now that I look at it, it isn't too bad.

Geometric Star Block
Now, I really loved this block, the Geometric Star.  I loved using the blue and red fabrics together but using the lime green was a step that I was very hesitant about.  I really like the look of the block.  It looks great to me!

I loved this block along.  The blocks were so different yet familiar.  These were traditional blocks that were made modern.  LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment