Sunday, March 16, 2014

Vintage Quilt Revival Block Along - Week #8

This block along has been a blast.  I've enjoyed sewing these blocks and I am sad that there are only three weeks left but I am looking forward to sewing all of the blocks into one large quilt.  

Cross and Crown Block
 
The Cross and Crown Block was a fun block to piece.  I enjoy paper piecing and the block came together quickly.

Double Windmill Block
This is another block that required partial seams.  Loved it!  This is a technique that I learned several years ago and never really had to use it prior to last week.  

I made some kind of error on this block.  It is only 11" square instead of 12 1/2" square.  I don't know where I went wrong but I will try to go back to figure it out. 

Spring Cleaning

I started my spring cleaning last week after I complained about not having enough time to sew!  Hahaha, I am a glutton for punishment!  I have been cleaning my sewing area, office area and the kitchen.  I hope to be done soon so I can get to my numerous sewing projects that need my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment