Saturday, September 19, 2015

Arcadia Avenue BOM - Block 1 - DONE

I am finally done with block 1!  I should've been done yesterday but I had to work and I was feeling tired so I took a break....a half day break!  





I wanted to be sure that I sewed the two halves together as well as I could.  I finished half of block.  I don't want to go back to fix the center as I have to do on block 3.



The pinning for me is the most difficult.  I usually squeal with pain each time I touch the block because I pierce my skin many, many times during this process.

I am thinking that I am falling behind my other BOM's so I will put the fabric and book away to try to catch up, a common theme in my quilting/sewing life.


1 comment:

  1. These blocks look spectacular and the thought of matching all those points is intimidating! Great job, I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete