Monday, December 8, 2014

Hampton Ridge - Just about Finished

I finally have some time to try to finish the Hampton Ridge Quilt.  Over a year ago I started this Block of the Month and I am finally going to finish it and get it to one of the quilters that live near me.  All I have to do is to add one more border, the half-square triangles.


This piece of paper makes 
8 - 2" half-square
triangles.  I sewed 21 
of these papers and when I cut them 
apart, I will have a 
total of 168 - 2' half square triangles.







This is the quilt so far.  
I haven't measured the width 
and length yet.  It is supposed 
to be square.  
My husband was holding up
the quilt and it is huge.  
He is 6' tall and had
difficulty holding it up.


I hope that the joining of the 
half-square triangles is not difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment