Monday, December 23, 2013

Quilty Fun Sew Along....Caught Up!

Yesterday, I was three weeks behind on the Quilty Fun Sew Along.  I sewed like crazy yesterday, spent time with two of my children who arrived from college last week, went shopping for our Christmas meal and watched portions (the non-scary parts) of World War Z with my husband and son.  Phew, I am feeling very relieved that I accomplished much yesterday.


Here are the blocks that I was able to finish yesterday:

Week 5 - Flying Geese
Week 6 - Chubby Chevrons
Week 7 - Cocoa Cups
I went to the Jolly Jabber blog to find this week's project.  We have a two week break!  It isn't too late to join in the fun.  You will have a nice quilt, if you just try it.



I just received this book from Amazon last week.  I haven't had time to read it but I am very anxious to get to it ASAP.  It is written by three bloggers that I follow:  Katie Clark Blakesley - SwimBikeQuilt.com, Lee Heinrich - FreshlyPieced.com and Faith Jones - FreshLemonsQuilts.com.  It was just released and all three of the authors have been featuring some of the blocks on their blogs.

Happy Holidays everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment