Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Project

I just received a kit from Anka's Treasures, owned by Heather Mulder Peterson, a couple of days ago.  I love her new book, "Angles with Ease."  The quilts are colorful and so beautiful.  I also purchased the new ruler, Trianguler.  The instructions seem to be easy to follow.  Even though, I have many projects waiting to be finished, I decided to start this one because I wanted to be able to look at the wonderful colors and finish it quickly.  The picture at the right are designed by Heather, the "Summer House" line.  They are fat quarters of the entire line.



To the right (bottom) is a picture of the kit that I received and a picture that Heather sent of the completed quilt (top).

The kit includes 16 fat eighths, white background fabric and the binding (dark brown in the upper left hand corner).  I can't wait to start!  I will have to look for some backing fabric.

Here Fishy Fishy                            
Heather has a new line of fabric coming out at the end of the month called "Here Fishy Fishy."  Cute name!  I can't wait to see and especially feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment