Thursday, July 25, 2013

I have a new SEWING MACHINE!

After much consultation with my husband, he agreed that I needed a new sewing machine.  I searched at my local sewing machine store...not to be critical but I walked in and stood there for at least 30 minutes and not one person came up to me to ask me if I needed help or anything.  I walked up and down the aisles looking at all of the machines and writing down prices.  Eventually, the gentleman who services the machines came up and asked if I needed help.  Needless to say, he tried to sell me a used machine.  It was tempting but I did look at it and liked it.  It was a Janome Horizon 7700.  I just want to add that this store is known for its bad service.  You can ask most sewers here in Sacramento and most of them will agree with me.

I searched the internet to see if I could find a new one to purchase.  I started calling different merchants and decided to purchase the Janome New Home MC 7700 QCP. 


No comments:

Post a Comment