Thursday, July 25, 2013

I finished two quilt tops!

Last week, I mentioned that I received a quilt kit from Anka's Treasures (Heather Mulder Peterson).


I managed to finish it this morning.  I will get a better photograph of it tonight.  My husband is not here to hold it up.  It was very fun to put together.  I ordered fabric for the back and I am going to try to quilt it in the next week.  I will take some pictures of it.  I don't expect anything great!  I am a straight stitch quilter.






I was interrupted by a project for my local fabric store, Fabric Garden.  They asked me to make a shop sample.  I was very flattered that they asked me and I was able to finish it last night.  I will bring it over to them today.



The pattern that they wanted me to use is "Retreat" from the book by "It's sew Emma Patterns."  They used the fabric line of Jenn Ski, using the "Oink-a-Doodle-Moo" line.  It was so fun!

1 comment: