Friday, August 29, 2014

I finished the baby quilt!

This morning I finished the baby quilt, "A Star is Born."  All I have to do now is to put the three layers together: the top, backing and batting and quilt it.





I must add that I received a new camera, a Canon Powershot G16 for my birthday.  Unfortunately, it is so "high tech" that I am having a hard time trying to use it.  I have been taking pictures the past 1 1/2 years with either the Canon Powershot G9 or G10.  It has been easy to move those photographs to the computer using a USB cable.  The new one is wireless.  This 58 year old brain can't stand reading the new manual which I just downloaded from the Canon website.  The manual is over 170 pages long!  Yuck!

At any rate, once I figure it out, my pictures are supposed to be even more clear and bright!  I don't know how long that will take..... 

Now I am on to the Hampton Ridge Quilt.  I can't wait to put that one together!

No comments:

Post a Comment