Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Update - Blogger Girls Block of the Month II

I joined the Blogger Girls Block of the Month 2 late.  I have finished all of the blocks except for the last two.  Monique Dillard of the Open Gate Blog is hosting this BOM.  There is only one set of blocks left and that one will be posted on June 1.  The blocks are fun and I would love to see the other quilts that everyone else is making.  I added on the settings of the blocks that I have made so far.  Here is an example of the additional steps to complete the blocks.


The first step to finish the block, an additional piece of fabric was sewn into the corners.  The second step was to add another piece of fabric to that corner.

I enjoy Blocks of the Months.  As long as you can keep up, it is a lot of fun learning new ways to piece and new techniques.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment