Friday, June 7, 2013

Tula Pink City Sampler Sew Along

Tula Pink 'City Sampler' Sew AlongI ran across the Tula Pink City Sampler Sew Along a couple of weeks ago.  I was reading a quilter's blog and they were participating in the Sew Along.  The point of the Sew Along was to follow a new book called:  Tula Pink 100 Modern Quilt Blocks.   

I decided to join but I did not have a copy of the book and worse yet, I didn't have any Tula Pink fabrics.  I purchased the book from Amazon (the fastest way I could receive the book) and purchased the City Sampler Starter Kit from the Tula Pink web site.  I just received the starter kit last week so I am a bit behind but the blocks are small and easy to put together.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any fabric that worked with most of the starter kit.  I decided to enhance the fabrics with batiks from my stash.

I just finished blocks 1-3.  Now all I need to figure out is how to upload the pictures of my blocks to flikr.


The Tula Pink Sampler Sew Along information can be found on the Sew Sweetness blog.
www.sewsweetness.com

The blocks can be viewed on flikr

I need to start and finish blocks 4-6 and post those tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment