Monday, June 10, 2013

Starting a new project - Flower Patch Quilt Along with Green Fairy Quilts

I am starting a new project where we will complete a quilt over the summer.  It is a pattern by Judi Madsen from Green Fairy Quilts.  It is very cute and looks relatively easy.  It is a pattern that utilizes a jelly roll (pre-cut 2 1/2 inch strips) and a layer cake.(pre-cut 10" squares).  I am following the cutting instructions and have been cutting strips and squares for about an hour.  It is 60" x 80." 



As I stated in the two previous postings, I am unsure of how to add photos to Flickr, to the other group that I belong to:  Tula Pink City Sampler.  I was able to add the photos but Sara wants an additional link of the blocks to each posting.  I have not been able to do that......  This is very frustrating!  I am not going to let it get to me!  I am going to try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment