In the last blog I stated that it would only take me a short amount of time to put the measly eight blocks together. Well, I underestimated that project! The blocks have so many points to match that it has taken me much more time to put it all together.
I had to go slowly to be sure that I could match up the points and come out with 8 1/2" blocks.
It turned out okay but I did a lot of ripping of seams to be sure that they all matched. I gave up for the night after only one block. I am continuing this morning. I am leaving to have lunch with Erin (my oldest daughter). I hope to have all eight blocks done by tomorrow morning. Wish me LUCK!