Sunday, June 23, 2013

Freedom Rings - Month 6 - Blocks 11-12 - Star Blocks 31-36

I just finished this months Freedom Rings from Red Crinoline Quilts.  I heard from someone in the shop that this is the last month of the series.  Next month we will receive all of the fabric to finish the top of the quilt The backing can be purchased at that time.  I believe that we receive a discount on the cost of the fabric if we purchase it a month from now.

I can't believe that it is over.  The 12" blocks are so fun to put together and the smaller Star Blocks are also just as fun.  I have been using the Tucker Trimmer ruler to put the small blocks together.  This method makes the blocks come out so perfect with minimal amount of effort and time.

Block 11


Block 12

Star Blocks 31-36

I put the blocks together yesterday.  I love star blocks and Civil War reproduction fabrics.  I think this is why I enthusiastically do these blocks quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment