Monday, June 22, 2015

Catching up on Threads of Time BOM and Fig Tree Mystery Sampler BOM

I have been out of town just about every weekend so it has been difficult catching up.  I took photos of the Block of the Month that I have completed so far since mid May.


Threads of Time - Month #6

Threads of Time - Month #7

Fig Tree Mys BOM - Month #3

Fig Tree Mys BOM - Month #4

Fig Tree Mys BOM - Month #5

Fig Tree Mys BOM - Months #6 & #7

I just looked at the postings that I previously published.  I neglected to photgraph the Threads of Time - Month #5.  

I also have months #1-3 of another Fig Tree BOM - Green and Red, a Christmas block of the month that I have not even looked at yet. I will try to get to it after I finish the Lone Star portions that I am supposed to finish before the next class on July 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment