Thursday, February 19, 2015

American Summer BOM by Penny Rose Fabrics



I just signed up for the American Summer Block of the Month by Penny Rose Fabrics.  It begins in July at my local quilt shop.  It looks beautiful in blue, red and beige colors.  If you are interested in piecing this beautiful quilt and your local quilt shop is not participating, you can call my local quilt shop:  Fabric Garden in Sacramento.  I am sure they can send you all of the fabric each month and charge a nominal fee for postage.  Just Google them, give them call or email and I am sure that they can help you out.


I also found out at my local quilt shop that Penny Rose is a part of Riley Blake Fabrics.  I love Riley Blake Fabrics.  Their fabrics are beautiful, colorful and innovative.  I can't wait for this BOM to start!  Isn't it beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment