Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fig Tree Block of the Month Mystery Sampler: Month #2

I have finished this month's Mystery Sampler.  It took me a while to finish it because I had other projects to work on.  Yesterday, I had to report to Sacramento County Superior Court for possible jury duty.  Needless to say, I was not selected to stay and went home to finish this month's Mystery Sampler.  Phew!  I dodged that bullet, so to speak.  I hate sitting in judgment on someone else.

Here is a photograph of the blocks that I completed:



One Pineapple Block, two Posie Star Blocks and three Nosegay Blocks.

I have never sewn any of the blocks before.  I like sewing especially learning how to make blocks that I have never attempted in the past.







I even made the two Clamshell Blocks that still make my palms sweat.  I am not a competent applique-er so I feel very uncomfortable doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment