Monday, October 27, 2014

Modern Build Blocks BOM - Fig Tree Style - Month 3

I have been working so much that I have not been able to keep up on my BOM's.  I finally am back home and not subbing at the local high school.  I am back sewing!  Sewing keeps me grounded and happy.

Block #3 - 30" block

Block #4 - 24" block



Block #7 - 18" block

Block #25 - 6" block

Block #24 - 6" block

Block #46 - 6" block
These blocks were fun to sew together.  The only thing that you have to be careful with are all of the points that meet in an intersection.  You have to be very careful.  If you don't, you will have to rip some intersections to get the points to meet properly.  I was watching TV and I was distracted.  I had to rip a couple of intersections apart.  Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment