Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Caught up with Month #4 - Star Spangled in Blu

This month's block of the month is the Secret Drawer.  It is a 10-inch block and so easy to do.  This was so fun to sew together.  I loved it.  I am a fan of the blue and white color scheme.




The Star Spangled Banner, the middle of the quilt has four points that are sewn to the middle of the block.  The kit for this month included only the blue fabrics, two of the four points.



     This is the top left corner of the block.  I have not 
     sewn it together yet because the instructions did
     not instruct us to do so.






     
       This shows the middle of the block and where            the top left corner and bottom right corner will          be sewn to the middle.








     This shows the bottom right corner of the block.         I have not sewn this together yet.





I am assuming that next month's fabric kit to pick-up will include the two other points in brown.  It has been difficult because of the small pieces but I am willing to try.  I do like the look of the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment