Monday, March 6, 2017

2017 Mystery Saturday Sampler - Month #2

Month #2 went without a hitch.  I had finished Month #1 quickly and brought it with me to the class last Saturday.  When you show the previous month's finished block, you get the next block pattern and fabric for free.  It is such a DEAL!  This month's block is called "Antila."  It was a fun block, fairly easy to put together and a very pretty block.  As with last month's block, there was the option of making a block out of 1800 Reproduction fabric.  I opted to do it again, as I did last month.

1800 Reproduction Fabrics

Solid Fabric

I apologize for the lighting while taking the photographs of the blocks.  I did not use the correct lamp so the photos did not turn out well.  I will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment