Saturday, March 26, 2016

Trying to Catch-Up

When we returned to Sacramento, I knew that I had quite a bit of catching up to finish my Block of the Month (BOM) projects.  

I finished month 8 of "Flock of Feathered Stars."  The block is named, Slashed Feathered Star.


12" Finished Block

I had a difficult time with this block.  If you have read any of my previous posts, you know that I do not like to work with small pieces.  Here is an example of how small this was:



This is a 4" x  2.5" piece.  The teeth were 1/2" inch each.  It was hard to finish these small pieces and sewing all of the parts together made it more difficult.


Three border blocks.

I put-off working on "Fig Tree Classic Yuletide BOM" several months ago.  I believe that I have just a few more months until I am finally done with this BOM.  Here are my finished blocks for month #9.


Peppermint Blocks - 16" Finished
Christmas Star - 16" Finished



No comments:

Post a Comment