Thursday, May 30, 2013

Freedom Rings - Months 4 and 5

I have finally caught up with my Block of the Month program, Freedom Rings by Red Crinoline Quilts (formerly known as Bonnie Blue Quilts). 

4th and 5th month blocks.

My husband, Dermet and I traveled to Phoenix to visit our 25 year old son, Tommy last weekend, Memorial Day.  We drove to Flagstaff and Sedona.  I wasn't able to visit any quilt shops but it was lovely. There was a craft fair across from the town hall and I purchased a couple of earrings for my daughters, Erin and Caroline and a wallet for myself.  There were quite a few crafters that were selling quilts.  It was fun to see the quilts and check-out the prices that they were asking.


Here are pictures of us eating in Flagstaff at Madrid Tapas & Spirits Restaurant.  It was very good.





Afterwards, just down the alley, we ate the most delicious gelato at Candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment