Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More Pictures.....

I am sewing the binding to this quilt.  As I have blogged previously, I won't go into much detail but this is by far, my favorite quilt that I have ever made, Caroline's Quilt.  I have sewn the binding to the quilt and I am now sewing the binding to the back.  I hate sewing the binding on because it is tedious work PLUS it has been hot, over 100 degrees. Holding the quilt while you are sewing is hard with the thick quilt in your lap. I get a bit overheated.  Here are pictures of the front and back, before the binding.



The quilt is made from the "Good Fortune" line designed by Kate Spain.  I love all of her fabrics and have a small collection of each line.










                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment